Orchestral Percussion

An Innovative Approach to the Study of Orchestral Excerpts By Michael Rosen

• 1.  An Innovative Approach to the Study of Orchestral Excerpts By Michael Rosen

Posted 12-10-2012 19:07
    I found this article, An Innovative Approach to the Study of Orchestral Excerpts By Michael Rosen, on the PAS site, but it is not letting me open it.  What might I be doing wrong, and is there another place I can go to find it. I'm looking for this any any other general useful information regarding the study of orchestral excerpts.
    Thank you,
    Bill Hickok

• 2.  RE:An Innovative Approach to the Study of Orchestral Excerpts By Michael Rosen

Posted 12-11-2012 01:38
    I've tried opening multiple Percussive Notes articles, and I get "Service Unavailable....HTTP Error 503" for all of them.  Must be having site trouble.  Is anyone at PAS aware of this problem?  I've tried the "Support" tab, but that just redirects me to my "Home" page.  More site errors.  [Sigh.....]

-------------------------------------------
    Duane Schroeder
    duane.schroeder@gmail.com

Charlotte Concert Band, Principal Percussion/Timpani
    Ballantyne Chamber Orchestra, Percussionist/Timpanist

• 3.  RE:An Innovative Approach to the Study of Orchestral Excerpts By Michael Rosen

Posted 12-17-2012 20:19
    This problem appears to have been solved, as I had no trouble opening the PN issue that you mention...

William Moersch
    University of Illinois