Percussion Jobs and Employment Opportunities

Managing your Percussion Studio

• 1.  Managing your Percussion Studio

Posted 10-01-2012 02:10
    This message has been cross posted to the following eGroups: Percussion Jobs and Employment Opportunities and Private Percussion Studio Development .
    -------------------------------------------
    Fellow Percussionists,

In times like these, it is important to use all our skills to help generate income if needed.  That is why I have really kicked my private studio enrollment into high gear.  But once I got more than 10 students, it was really hard to keep track of billing, scheduling, etc.  

I have come across a great website to help manage my private studio.  This site has tech friendly functions to help increase communication with students and maintain an up to date lesson calendar (which you can import into any program such as google calendar or iCal).  In addition, you get your own website (URL) which students can visit.  You can easily create invoices, and have a professional appearance for your studio.  

I am recommending this to you because the amount of students I teach has increased partly because of this site.  I am not a representative for this company, just an satisfied user.  Any teacher can really benefit from this site.  

If you have a private studio of 5 students or less, the service is FREE!  If you teach more than that, they offer VERY affordable plans to accommodate.  In addition, if you click this link, you will save 20% off your first paid month.  

Music Teachers Helper

I hope this will help grow your studio and/or simplify your life a little bit.  

Michael Downing
    Percussionist
    Sacramento Philharmonic
    Stockton Symphony
    www.mdpercussion.com